Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hi, all!

I've decided to update anyone who reads this blog on how I'm going with my certificate 4 course. I'm really getting stuck into the work and though my mind tends to float away from it sometimes, I'm happy with what I've done so far. I've gotten a lot of practice with router configuration and am becoming more experienced in setting up Active Directory on servers. I really enjoy working with the guys in my class. I'm the only girl and am enjoying that because though I like being in the presence of girls, they tend to be less straight-forward with their thoughts and feelings than guys. Right now I'm working on VBScripting and I'm finding it a bit difficult but I'm learning as I go along. It can only get easier from here (I hope).

Okay, talk to you all later! :)

Minki.

No comments: